Monday, April 9, 2007

No Shoes Allowed

Welcome to my part of the world!
Take off your shoes and socks--its warm in my neck of the woods.
Don't worry about your pedicure--
we're all about being comfortable around here.

Grab some coffee and come and have a seat on the porch swing.
The squirrels are racing through the trees.
And, I'm pretty sure the humming birds will be back soon.

Can ya feel the breeze blowin down from the heavens?
Come on- life will wait a while longer.
Let's spend a little time enjoying this day.
It's good to be alive!

3 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Came by for a visit.
But it is still just from me--I'll come back later. Did you get an email form Deedra?

Sharon Brumfield said...

All this beautiful work and no one is going to see it. You have been tagged. If you don't know what that means come on over to my site and check it out.

Chris Beason said...

I see it's been a while since you blogged, but if you're still interested in blogging, I have a blog layout I made a long time ago that no one's used and it would fit your blog so well. Let me know and I'll put it up some where so you can see it and if you want it I'll give it to you and even help you get it up if you need me to.